InfoTheory is an information technology research and development consultancy focused on tactical and strategic innovation for:
- Intellectual property analysis and development
- Search and discovery systems
- Data Science and Information Analytics
- Quantitative and Qualitative User Research
- Interface Architecture and Design
We have deep experience organizing very large datasets, architecting systems, building applications, designing research studies and the empirical evaluation of systems to create products and services.
- Analyzing existing product technical architecture to increase semantic information organization, source machine learning and analytics tools as well as recommend additional business strategies to extend product functionality and customer base
- Advising on Intellectual Property research, evaluation and development, expert witness analysis, patent appraisal/assessment reporting and depositions.
- Extending Information Retrieval (search) system designs with analysis (logs, SEO, analytics) for custom data sciences research and development.
- Designing new information architectures & interaction designs for both Web-based and natively mobile applications.
- Investigating knowledge work practices to build a collaborative enterprise application development suite including the design, deployment strategies and iterative analysis of developer tools, methods and content.
Contact us and we'll talk.